kat's korner

Monday, January 31

it's not you, it's me

this morning I woke up around 6:30 and went to Drawing where I totally sucked it up for 2 hours, the girl sitting 2 girls down asked me to turn down the music on my ipod. Seriously though I was just trying to block out Bjork. Bjork at 8am? I think not.

Anyway so then I was like fuck computer class I'm going to the movies. So I went to a double feature of In Good Company and the Aviator. I enjoyed both of them, but not in equal or similar ways. I just don't get what's with these fucking athens people always sitting so god damned close.

I'm wearing my I heart NY shirt today and the letters are peeling off which really pisses me off. I guess its because its a black one instead of a white one and those are less universal and therefore made less well?

I ate a disgusting amount of twizzlers at the movie theater today, but met this really nice guy at Walgreens where I bought them. The only things I need in a guy are as follows, but these are a must:

1. Good hair-- preferably longish
2. Sense of humor-- ie laughs at my jokes
3. Music-- while bad taste in movies is somehow more forgivable music is a must. Seriously if he is still listening to Dave Matthews then just keep moving.

on a side note: I like it when people say: "I'll let you go" when you're on the phone because it implies that the person they are talking to has more important things to do when really you're the one trying to get off the phone. It's just the nicest way.

side note take II: Amanda, thanks. i just don't know what I'm going to do about the living sitch.

I guess if I take a nap now it would be categorized as excessive sleep, but that wont stop me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1