kat's korner

Wednesday, February 2

mostly I sat by the ocean

I would be fine if I repeated this day for a few years (a la groundhog day).


So I slept ALOT today, but I feel like my steady diet of carrots, cereal, and jelly sandwiches is finally catching up to me. That sentence doesn't go together. But you know... deal with it.




I'm watching a really good Lifetime movie. I walked in on the middle of it but basically Melissa Gilbert got raped but then she like didn't tell her husband/boyfriend guy? I don't know. its good. just trust me. it features the woman from wings, bebe neworth and that guy you know who is the sister of the girl from my so-called life that isn't claire danes?




my hall is one of extremes: Half the hall could be the cast of Desperate Housewives: The College Years and the other half sprinkles every sentence with "cunt" or "fuck."

I wouldn't describe myself in either of these categories, but you know I enjoy saying "fuck it" just as much as the next guy but you know I wouldn't put it on a list of my top ten words used.


Becky- I forgot Conan was so close! I'm so excited for you!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Wow the one half of your hall sounds like Mike Orr as a girl. Which is creepy. He's ok but as a girl he would be disturbing. Do they also happen to be fat and hairy? Haha. It's good you slept alot, sleep is good. Umm carrots and cereal are also good, maybe not jelly sanwhiches but I dunno there are worse diets to catch up with.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1