kat's korner

Wednesday, February 9

in the words of cait tingo, FUCK THE FUTURE

hahaha yes, fuck the future, and my drawing class for working on other people's drawing and making them suck, and the bus schedule for making me wait outside in the rain for 20 minutes, and the weather for raining, and my roommate for having the overhead on so i can't sleep, and then yeah the future. definatly fuck the future.

So if you would like to see something funny please proceed to here. although I must warn you it is a bit bitter.

This isn't right, I haven't been bitter or angry this week, well perhaps but mostly I have just been blah just sleeping. just crossing off days on all of my calenders. that wont freaking go by quick enough. so the semester is almost 1/3 over, which is nice because i can't wait to shake this place off. seriously i have to get out of here. i can't say im looking forward to this summer or state, but I am looking forward to moving my life out of athens. I think about the best way to pack up my stuff out of my dorm every day. Ok that's it I'm taking a nap, perhaps i will wake up with some new perspective on life or you know with less bile. either way.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1