kat's korner

Sunday, February 6

wild is the wind

so this weekend was uhhh... interesting? no, no that's not the word. long? no that's not it either? well anyway I'll recap and you can make up your own word for it

Friday- Drawing triumph-- the drawing teacher who usually hates everything I do liked and said my drawing was the best. Definatly awesome. Then drove 2 hours to Perimeter Mall where I met Callie and Lily. Went to Ga State on Marta look around, lunch, etc. Scary. Ga state scares me. haha kinda? Anyway return to Perimeter look around mall with Callie, Lily, Jenna, Jenna's 2 agnes scott friends. Then drive down to Ga Tech hung out with Ms. Amanda Meng ate dinner watched what not to wear dropped by my brother's apartment and drove home. It was a LONG day.

Saturday- Drove around, errands, etc. THEN drove on 285 (for the first time ever) haha to Callie's party. It was a little strange. Well I mean the party wasn't strange it was just I don't know. I didn't really I don't know. Weird whatever. There was this guy there who was 6"8 (size 14 shoe) who could chug a beer faster than anyone ever. I wish I had timed it, it was amazing. Britney Scott showed up later? It was really weird. I guess I kept telling her how thin she was now because she kept telling me it was from not eating. i slept in their bedroom floor, and it was some good sleep. late new year's resolution: when I drink, drink less.

Sunday- Drove home (285- to 400). Slept all day. Drove back to athens a while ago.

I don't know yeah. So now I'm watching Desperate Housewives and trying to avoid reading for class tomorrow.

On a side note-- to becky-- on your comment. I believe Cait does have blonde hair now, and if she reads this then she can clear this up for us all.

To cait if you read this- Do you have blonde hair? Disney world sounds hilarious and fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    psh as if i wouldn't read it- believe it or not i do now have blonde hair. DAMN THE PATRIOTS. god i hate patriotism to begin with. now THIS. oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1