kat's korner

Monday, February 7

i've come to tell you something, I hope you'll understand...

My respect and (platonic) love to the person who can name the artist or song from the title.

So it's 4:30 my big plans for the rest of the day are as follows:

1. double feature
2. uhh yeah that's it
3. sleep?

so as you can see I have a busy day ahead of me. It's really warm and cheery outside so I changed into flip flops, which I am enjoying.

Hint for the life you have left to lead: Naps are the best gift you can give to yourself, although cash is always acceptable.

My great grandmother (the one who hated me) died a few months ago. yada yada last weekend I inherited a nice necklace, with the birthstone we shared (Peridot) on it. I take a perverse amount of pride in wearing it, considering my relationship with the person from whom I inherited it.

My Things To Do book is filling up, I went through and marked every page Monday-Friday through May 10th (the day of my final exam). Quite a satisfactory chore. Then I made a calendar of the 5 remaining weeks until Spring Break.

I really don't know about the future, last weekend awakened many anxieties which in turn have made me fall asleep on the college finding job (or just actually fall asleep), much as they have every other time I have ever looked for a place to spend the next (2 to 3) years.

Favorite quote I've heard today:

"But my dress is cream" (referring to many recent visits to the tanning bed and said with much indignance)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    the song in your title totally reminds me of some verve song... but i can't exactly fit it into the lyrics. ah well, c'est la vie.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger kat said…

    good try cait.. it's LORETTA (lynn) haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1