kat's korner

Wednesday, February 9

oh how i want to be freeeeeeeeeee

My nap is over and positivity overflows!

ohhh I don't care. nope, not at all.

is it wrong to be so pulled in by the coke c2 commercials? I mean I understand how manipulative they are, but I just don't care. I heart them.

i don't think i ever want to take another class where I can't listen to music during it. i've become so used to it. 2 and 3 hours are nothing because you know I'm listening to the fiery furnaces or yo la tengo. who cares? this morning I had my ipod on shuffle, and it was going so well. Then it hit "I Don't Want to Die" by the Unicorns oh man I just felt like I was in Maude in the Senior parking lot. I guess I hadn't listened to it in a long time and it was just like crazy.

so now i'm watching the cosby show and waiting to go to computer class. following class i have to go to a visiting artist lecture blah blah boring.

that's right bill you teach those kids about yelling in the house.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    so i am kindo of going crazy because i thought your last sentence was some crazy weird joke about congress, like bills in the house of reps. yeah, i know weird, it's just one of those days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1