kat's korner

Saturday, February 12

I'd Like to Introduce Myself... I'm the Other Woman

May 27th where will you be?


I'm going to be in Hurricane Hills TN seeing Ms. Loretta Lynn.

Oh man. I'm not abandoning this dream. I just watched Coal Miner's Daughter again and lamenting the fact that I'm not in Nashville right now. Seriously.

So anyway yes that's going to be the roadtrip. you can come. I'll make Mary go. Mary loves roadtrips. this one is going down. I will not go to music midtown to see Loretta, I'm going to her.

If you haven't seen Coal Miner's Daughter, and have no immediate plans to then I'm afraid this is where it has to end. It's you not me.

Tonight's activities:
intermittent napping
tv
coal miner's daughter

so now im not tired, which is fine. perhaps I'll take a shower.

This afternoon on the bus there was this kid listening to an IPod-- regular ok whatever then we got off the bus went in to the building and he starts singing. like not just mumbling singing but like loud shower singing. it was awful-- we get in the elevator he stops, he's the floor above me the minute i step off the elevator he starts again. i couldn't figure out if he just didn't give a shit... which would be good or if he was just a carbon copy of alex smith. gross.

ps. the title from a few entries ago that no one knew was from Loretta Lynn's "You Ain't Woman Enough to Take my Man" I don't remember if I ever told you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1