kat's korner

Sunday, February 13

i feel good, i feel great, i feel wonderful

so i have declared today BILL MURRAY SUNDAY!!!!

But right now I'm watching The 40's Most Awesomely Bad Love Songs on Vh1. I love these songs. It's totally just like a playlist of mid to late 80's on B98.5. I wish I could find a list so I could download them.

Yesterday morning I woke up and took my car to Walmart to get my oil changed. Don't do this on a Saturday morning. It took two hours. ( Oh god i love air supply) Anyway then I had to go across the street to Home Depot to find a bucket for my 3d class. I got back in my car. I was driving along Broad Street and I noticed that my foot felt like it was scratched. I look down between the bars on the steering wheel and there's my foot with a pool of BLACK BLOOD on it. I almost swerved off the road. Blood scares the shit out of me. Just the thought of it coursing through my veins bleh ughhh.

Possibilities for Bill Murray Sunday:
1. What About Bob?
2. Groundhog Day
3. Lost in Translation
4. Scrooged
5. The Royal Tenenbaums
6. Charlie's Angels

So I just woke up an hour and a half ago, but I think it was one of those things where I slept too much so I'm just tired again.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    My eye skipped ahead to the "The 40's" and "vh1" and I thought you found an "I Love the 40's" show hahaha. you should watch all those bill murray movies. Maybe not Scrooged. Unless you feel like getting overwhelmed by Carol Kane's voice AGAIN.

    BLACK BLOOD?!

    PS shall I send you my Air Supply tape? I brought it to college in anticipation of playing it over and over while swimming in lakes of tissues after I broke up with some guy...but it's looking like that'll never happen so why should I even keep the tape?! WHY?! TAKE IT!

    I'm All Out Of Love...sad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1