kat's korner

Tuesday, February 15

diagnosis murder

so i had an epiphany walking over the bridge from art history 2200 to math 1100. I'm going to die. The left side of my head hurts like a mofo. My ear has been aching for the last 15 hours. now my teeth hurt and my jaw? This isn't good. So you know I hope you have some nice things to say about me for my funeral. my roommate has already offered to give blood.

god i totally hate webmd. type in toothache... you need a root canal.
ear ache? you will probably lose hearing in that ear.

gosh sounds like its time for a nap. again.

nope wait! I found the solution its all TMJ symptoms, awesome. jaw problems are the problems that just keep giving. fuck fucker shit. fucking piece of shit. this is the thing mrs. sande had last year where she like couldn't open her mouth. man i hope this doesn't turn in to that. ughhhh

ok really its time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1