kat's korner

Monday, February 14

must be nice to hope for the thing that you wish you want

so my life has hit a new low allow me paint you a disgusting picture with words:

it's thursday night, I have a drawing due Monday but I didn't want to do it ever so I did on Thursday night. I had to draw a doorframe looking into a room to create depth. So I sat outside of my room looking in blah blah. Thursday night is one of the many going-out-nights on my hall. so the really hardcore drinkers were getting ready to go downtown. Every going out night a policeman walks up and down the halls looking for drunks or drugs. So I'm just sitting in the hall minding my own business and the cop comes up to me and stops. I'm used to this almost everyone who has walked by has felt compelled to comment. I look up and he leans in to say "if you need me to get them to be quiet just tell me." So I mean I was like that sucks, I'm not retarded. It just totally crushed me. Then this girl down the hall who pretends to be nice runs down the hall, "Katherine, have you seen Bonnie? I need a girl's opinion!" What the fuck? Am I asexual now? jesus.

I need to do laundry and im sick of athens but callie said she is coming up to athens this weekend and so you know i should be here plus roommate says she's going home this weekend (extremely rare) so I guess I should take the oppurtunity while I can, but I just don't know if I can make it through another 12 days of athens without a break.

sorry this has been a sad annoying complainy entry. but you know deal with it, you don't live here.

here's some good news, two slices just for you!!!:

1. I've started using Listerine Advanced twice a day!
2. I'm listening to the Fiery Furnaces again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1