kat's korner

Wednesday, February 16

life blows im going back to bed

so i went to the dentist and he was an asshole just like every other dentist ever. and he was like "you have one nice cavity on number 20 and another nice one on 18 and a blah blah blah on 19 when was the last time you saw a dentist?"

jesus christ. it was my birthday in august. 6 months ago. remember it ruined my birthday just like this is going to ruin my spring break?

so to sum it up they were like you probably need a root canal and you need to have your wisdom teeth out like yesterday. except they didn't say it in such a fun way.

so im skipping computer again. even though there's a test next week because I'm really tired and I need to study for art history even though all im going to do is to crawl back into bed. i shouldn't have come back to athens. and i was so happy this morning. bitches.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    dear katherine,
    I rode my bicycle past your window last night...
    (something something)
    I'm ok alone, but you got somethin' I need:
    I got a brand new pair of roller skates
    you got a brand new key

    I ride my bike, I roller skate, don't drive no car -
    don't go too fast, but I go pretty far.
    something blah blah
    some people say I've done alright for a girl!

    YESSSS MELANIE SAFKA 4 EVER. haha numbers and letters! Wisdom teeth are ironically stupid. Watch Conan!

    LET IT BE KNOWN: I LOVE CONAN O'BRIEN WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE INSIDE OF ME. He's more perfect than on tv, katherine. MORE.

    What the fuck is "The Safety Dance" doing on my iTunes?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1