kat's korner

Wednesday, February 16

i've got a brand new pair of roller skates

so i went to the health center this morning and the doctor was really impressed with my art history notecards. haha and then she said it wasn't my ear, and sent me up to the dentist.

backstory: I have horrible teeth. damn genetics. they crumble. I brush regularly and floss to no avail.

So I have to go back to the dentist at 1, and I'm totally dreading it because the doctor was like yeah you probably have TMJ or your wisdom teeth. So its probably my wisdom teeth.

oh well it doesn't matter because I've got a brand new pair of roller skates you've got a brand new key... is running through my head which renders me unmistakably happy. forever. and ever. amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1