kat's korner

Thursday, February 17

de Kooning who?

I took my art history test this morning. I should have studied more. DOESN'T MATTER because it's over and I'll never have to know the dates again. Although I do enjoy the art. oh well.

Then there was a pop math quiz and she did an example just like the question on the question right before the quiz so you'd have to be actually retarded not to get it right, so I'm like all excited but then im like who knows? I probably failed. i suck at math.

Anyway IT DOESNT MATTER

because I have no classes until 8am tomorrow and I'm so excited. a whole day of nothingness! FINALLY. Options for the rest of my day:
1. finish off my todo list
2. dollar movie
3. library movie
4. driving aimlessly
5. tv
6. nap?
7. food.

haha my life is depressing. All of my options are so enticing let's see. Explanation of how/when I will choose my options. First I better do option 1 which includes alot of driving. I could incorporate number 2 in number one and will obviously be followed by a number 5 and 6. I must fit a number 7 in there somewhere around 4 clock. i have no shame.

Amanda- I'm mailing you some Fiery Furnaces cds today
Becky- I might mail that outdated letter today but then again why not wait another few weeks?ps very excited for your conan experience.

I guess I could get a shower now but really what's the point? You can't tell, my hair looks fine. i have no shame.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    so i am super excited about gettting mail. i think it will make my day, week, month, maybe even year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1