kat's korner

Tuesday, February 22

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

Today was a really nice, pleasant day.

Although all I could think about in my sculpture class was the firmness of my ass.

Beautiful weather.

People "I don't know" who I would accept marriage proposals from:
1. Hugh Grant
2. Wes Anderson
3. Bill Murray
4. Chuck Wholery
5. Jason Schwartzman
6. Dustin Hoffman
7. Stuart Murdoch
8. Steve Buscemi
9. Will Ferrell
10. Beck

yeah that's it. umm i have a computer test tomorrow and i typed out the words and there was a little less than 500 and I can't make myself study. I'm retarded, a retarded failure.

on a lighter note: I HEART Huckabees came out today on DVD today. It's cheapest at Circuit City, but only this week.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    I know this was a few posts ago, but what is the Dixie Stampede??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1