kat's korner

Thursday, February 24

Stop the Presses

I have come to terms with my hatred of Grease. I have never liked it, but I turned on the tv today I stopped on Grease, and I watched it for a minute and the mixture of Stockard Channing and Hopelessly Devoted to You and 35 cents I threw up a little in my mouth. I WILL NEVER WATCH GREASE AGAIN.

I think I might go to Krystal and invest in some bite size hamburgers.

My skirt collection is growing alot. I thought yesterday I should count my skirts, but then they're kind of split between Athens and Atlanta and I found the idea of not being able to account for them all troubling so I stopped.

I read the most interesting article about this city in Mexico right across the border from Arizona where you can buy really cheap prescription drugs. anyway the journalist went there and then was like so I bought a bottle of percocet and 2 bottles of codeine and took it all that afternoon at the hotel. oh rolling stone. i don't really like you at all.

But I do really love Andy Warhol. You know his paintings have always seemed fun, but then when you find out the stuff behind them, they're so much better.

Whenever people have famous people names it always pisses me off. I'm just like you dumbass. Why didn't your parents have the foresight to know who would become famous in your lifetime? I mean obviously, their parents or themselves are not to blame, but I still hate them. And then I realized my name is pretty close to Kathleen Turner, who honestly was at the height of her popularity when I was born. So you know that is my parent's fault. My point is I always think that being named a celebrity name would really change your life, like it would really effect you, but mine is pretty close, and I don't think about it that much. I wish my name was oprah winfrey.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I wish you were Oprah Winfrey, too.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    lets harken back a few years to my one and only onstage experience- i was sandy in grease.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1