kat's korner

Monday, February 28

yes, please more again

plan was a failure, I did not escape today without a nap. In fact I took a two hour nap, which perhaps consciously made me miss my Computer class.

Frankly, it wasn't the best nap I've ever had.

Today I'm wearing my black flowy witch skirt, which I love because it makes me feel like I could be a stand in for Hocus Pocus. It's not the best napping attire however because it sort of twists around you when you're asleep-- putting you in harm's way when you sleep five feet off the ground.

I can't say I'm ready for March to begin. Five things I would like to avoid about March in chronological order:
1. Math Test- March 1st
2. Dentist Appointment- March 16th
3. Work Baby Boom- March 19th
4. Mother's 50th Birthday- March 21st (Fresh out of ideas for presents)
5. After Spring Break- March 21st - March 31st

oh and easter. i've never been keen on easter, particularly of late when i have been made to go to church when I do not wish to go to church.

Five thngs to look forward to about March:
1. Hair Appointment- March 13th perhaps
2. Spring Break- March 14th-20th
3. Seeing Becky- March 15th
4. Working Baby Boom- begging for job over summer March 19th
5. Maybe I'll get my bumper fixed- 3 bumpers in less than a year jeez. oh that will mean a new belle and sebastian sticker, perhaps I should get a different one as they seem to bring bad luck.

What's it all about ALFIE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1