kat's korner

Saturday, February 26

run down memory lane

I went to Wesleyan tonight to see Andy in his fatsuit for the play. The play was much more captivating then its description made it seem. Andy was hilarious.

so anyway the play eventually ended and we went to the ingles parking lot where a rumble was about to happen with norcross kids. hahaha. Callie's car makes this awful noise and she drove through the rumble and someone threw something at her car so she drove back around and was like "Sean, I know your sister" so then everyone crowded around the car and it was like that scene in Family Vacation in Detroit and then this kid was like "Class of 2004!" Then to me "Hey you're FAS" hahaha. yes, I was fas.

then we ended up at the taco mac on holcomb bridge with drew whitehead and luke whiteside's older brother. oh man that was a umm interesting time? the whole night I was just like WHAT THE FUCK.

When I go back to Wesleyan I just get the strangest feeling. Because honestly the place was just the people, and out of the people who are there now I might be interested in talking to like 10 of them at most. So when I go back I feel like I just have romanticized it in my head to these great heights just because I hate UGA so much, I just can't get it straight. I mean I did have fun and great friends in high school, but when I see Wesleyan or talk to the people or about the people it just seems like so old and outdated and strange, which brings about a fresh layer of guilt.

so i was hanging out with jake, callie, and jenna and we were talking about schools and I realized that all of us wanted to transfer. So its just strange or maybe not. I don't know, but what I do know: it was an uncomfortable night physically and emotionally.

my root canal was fine, but my tooth hurts like a mofo now so perhaps I will try to call in and get a better pain killer so I can eat or sleep or breathe without being in constant searing pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1