kat's korner

Sunday, February 27

Where have you gone Joan?

I'm mightily dissappointed in the University cable because I don't get the tv guide channel or E! the best red carpet coverage I can watch is on the WB? I have to watch Baba Wawa interview Desperate Housewives. Whaaaa?

The Oscars are kind of shit, they never pick the movies I like or even nominate good actors, but I just feel like I have to watch it. Like I guess some people feel about the news every night.

Wave of the future. Wave of the future. Wave of the future. i liked the Aviator.

Yeah I need to to do a drawing for drawing class, but I really don't feel like drawing the planes of my face. Or there's always a math test to study for or computer homework, but yeah it isn't looking good for any of that.

Perhaps I'll make a nice cup of tea.

Johnny Depp why are you dressing like Buddy Holly?

Two weeks until Spring Break. TWO MORE WEEKS. I'm not even doing much of anything, but you know.

I just don't like the gyllenhalls.

Ok so about that tea.

baby steps to making tea:
1. carry cup and hot water heater to end of hall
2. clean out cup
3. fill cup with water
4. heat up heater
5. drop tea bag
6. wait 3-5 minutes
7. add sugar and stir.

oprah you're really friends with quincy jones? come on.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    katherine -
    1) hell yes I did buy a skirt that cheap at Urban Outfitters. What are they doing selling things for $1.99? It's an ugly piece of crap, though. So you know right away - it's right up my alley.

    2) your baby-step list is why I will be your friend for life. That's the freaking most hilarious thing I've ever seen, and I felt like I was inside your head for the couple of seconds it took to read it.

    3) Are you psyched about the Oscars? Are you sad for Scorsese? Are you as disappointed in Chris Rock as I am? (where were all the Northlake Mall jokes, with all the baby clothes and sneakers jabs?) Did you notice that Jake G brought his sister just like Kirsten Dunst brought her brother? Did you feel gypped for the people who had to accept their awards in the aisles of the audience? Stupid Oscars.
    It IS a compulsion.

    I watched these 77th Academy Awards with a gay senior man and a potentially bi senior man. sweet sweet columbia, I may never have a boyfriend - but at least there are usually some penises in the room. At least.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1