kat's korner

Wednesday, March 2

And so I said shut it sun you don't own me

the cereal diet is going swimmingly. i just got back from the Super Wal-Mart where I stocked up on Special K Red Berries. I bought 4 boxes because it was really on sale, and then bought Oh's as a snack cereal and Honey Bunches of Oats as an Old Friend. I made sure to use the self checker-outer because when I see people buying mass quantities of something it makes me uneasy. People are always buying bleach in bulk, like they fill up their whole cart with bleach like the stores are going to stop selling it.

Then I made my way over to the housewares department and bought 2 matching bowls, a mug, and 6 spoons all for under four dollars! Wal-Mart blows my mind. Like I know its immoral to shop at WalMart because its a terrible company for so many reasons. But you know morals don't keep me swimming in cereal. Do they? No! You don't. Stupid morals always ruining things for me.

Oh yes, thanks amanda. I changed the format. I got sick of the old one. Change is good, or so I hear.

Please notice and use the links to the right, they are links to the blogs I read all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1