kat's korner

Wednesday, March 2

just deal with it motherfucker, just deal with it.

oh man who can keep up with my obsessive posting? no one.

So because I stopped taking the prescription advil I drank a piping hot mug of vodka. a woman's got to keep warm. haha. anyway don't mix diet dr. pepper and vodka. its disgusting. anyway then of course the fire alarm went off so i went to my car but remembered that I couldn't drive anywhere.

so i bought some magazines at the gas station and some snapple with my parent's gas card-- the only money i get from them and returned to the fires of hell commonly referred to as creswell jesus christ its hot in here.

anyway so here i am now watching the simple life and bored as hell as usual. as always. oh my god. the gas store had a disgusting array of magazines... they were all shrinkwrapped. if that gives you a clue. so the only regular ones i could find were glamour and cosmopolitan. So that is what i purchased. my head hurts.

what else what else what else. im really tired. i didn't take any naps today. i almost fell asleep in the back of my car. this is pathetic i should go lay down. on the futon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1