kat's korner

Thursday, March 3

Caramel Frappuccinos are THE universal panacea

Seriously guys just try it. It will cure what ails you. But just get the tall because the grande is almost 500 calories. eichichee

Tonight in my 3d class we looked through slides of my professor's work which is currently on display in a gallery in midtown Atlanta. Its really cool stuff, and I want to go over spring break perhaps, so anyone who is in town is welcome to join me. You can see some of her work here.

I'm watching a really good lifetime movie about that rich playboy who drugged women and then taped himself raping them. I can't remember his name, but it was a brandname. hmm.. investigation time. Andrew Luster. I think he's some great grandson of the Max Factor guy or something. I dunno.

Nothing else to say. except for the stand by: eat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1