kat's korner

Thursday, March 10

i was punched in the face. what's your excuse?

Solid week for movies. solid. I finally saw all of Rushmore and I really loved it. It's just like Junior Royal Tenenbaums. I mean its not junior really it was just the prequel or something, with kind of unrelated characters.

generally i have been in a good mood. I have been looking forward, counting down to Spring Break for the last 5 weeks, now its Spring Break Eve and I could not be less enthused. I think I was just excited about the idea of Spring Break. I don't want to go home. There's nothing to do there, and I feel guiltier for doing nothing there than I do here.

i wish i had somewhere to go, as usual. And as usual I have no third option. Soon I wont even have a second.

The baby's room called today about working next weekend. I already told them three times I would, but I think Jeffrey just enjoys leaving harrassing messages on the room machine.

I ate some Cool Ranch Doritos today at Becky's urging, and they were delicious. Although I feel my waistline will pay in the near future.

gilmore girl (jr) was in rushmore.

tonight in the theater, i accidentaly arrived early and these two groups of people were having a loud conversation and then they started talking about Tennessee and sightseeing oppurtunities and this girl who seemed pretty dull and useless told this other guy (trollish) that while he was in Memphis he should visit Dollywood. The word caught my attention and then they went on to say that they don't know anyone who liked Dolly Parton. I couldn't hold my tongue. I exclaimed, "Wait! I DO!" Turned heads from everyone. Me, haha, oh god. just cut out my tongue. They, "yeah anyway i know this kid who likes yanni, go figure."

sometimes I think that i should pay a stenographer to follow me around and record these awful moments so that I might use them in some "fictionalized" memoir. Or some awful tv show. My life would make a great comic strip, but wait they already have Cathy. Maybe it could be the Prequel to Cathy. (Sweat!)

when i was applying to schools and people who I didn't like very much or hold much respect for asked me where I was going, I would reply with the most common casualty, "Le Sorbonne." I am Max Fischer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1