kat's korner

Wednesday, March 9

the pride of hoboken

EXHILIRATING

So I just got out of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. I mean yeah its a Frank Capra movie, it was sappy and patriotic, but I totally love Jimmy Stewart. The characters he always play are so sincere. And that's all I could think about the whole movie, is about how this movie was made today it couldn't be. People are so sarcastic(me included). I mean I guess Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler was kind of like it, but you know it had to be wrapped in this ridiculous context. So anyway it just made me want to undo the corruption of this world. I mean you know the whole movie just made me want kick some corruption ass and be a non-corrupt politician for once. But you can't be a politician with an art degree.

So anyway summary: See Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Ignore the ending its a little abrupt.

I finally finished I AM Charlotte Simmons. sweet. it wasn't that good. meh.

There was something else to say... hmm... Guess not oh yeah..

fuck the shins

YO LA TENGO'S
"You Can Have it All"
WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

3 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    fuck the what now?

    why the shins, katherine? why? you have to give me a reason so I don't think you're using this as a way to break up with me.

    (note to everyone else: we're not gay)

    (or whatever)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    hoboken is a hellhole. ps i agree with your shins comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1