kat's korner

Monday, March 7

craving the coffee that I will never have

i don't watch the news, and i don't think that great minds think alike. I'm tired and rather cranky for not having done anything all day. But who am I kidding I haven't done anything in months. hahaha. woe is me.

I feel like getting a frappuccino, but the starbucks feels like its forever away. I guess I could wait for the bus, but come on, I don't really want to do I? No, No I don't.

for you suckers who don't get the chance to talk to me next week is my spring break. This week cannot and will not go by fast enough. The fucking thing wont get off its ass and magically turn to Friday morning at 10 no matter how much i plead with it.

I wrote some really bad papers for art history but I'm going to turn them in because i don't care anymore. its really hot in here. probably resolved: window opened. And now i found out the cold hard truth: It's raining as always.

So that marks out walking and frankly taking the bus to get my frappuccino. And I'm too tired and out of it to drive anywhere.

this morning in drawing we had the same model from friday with the handgun tatoo over her right breast and unshaved legs. I'm never sure how much shading to include on these legs. It worries me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1