kat's korner

Friday, March 4

i could dress in black and read camus

in an effort to become (more like) Stephen Merritt of the Magnetic Fields I walked to the library where I took out L'Etranger (The Stranger, for you non-francophiles). Anyway yeah Camus, whaa.

This morning I was looking for this piece of paper from last semester, but I tore apart my room to find it, but it ended up being good because I cleaned up my room and closet and drawers and found the paper.

Then I took a nap.

A restless nap.

Then I watched a little bit of Oprah.

Then I walked to the library (see above)

Then I umm ate some more cereal.

Yeah this cereal thing. I want some Chick-Fil-A so bad I could punch someone in the face. But not you. Don't look the other way like that. I wouldn't really hit you.

I have alot of work to do this weekend. Well alot of work by my standards. haha. oh art, you don't make me work that hard. yet.

I forgot to shower today, and now I feel the window of oppurtunity is gone.

I have a 8oz. can of Pineapple slices staring me in the face. fucker fuck shit. I kind of want to watch the Graduate, I haven't seen it in a long time.

I really want to take a shower, so I guess I'll do that, but then I just put on makeup. conundrum.

sorry i forgot how to write interesting things. you aren't the only sorry one.

hmmm... yeah I guess I'll go and read some more. I've decided that I'm going to read as much as I can before I leave UGA because why the hell not? I feel like I'm getting dumber, and that's my fault. Something must be done to stop it. So I have set my sights on 10 books by the end of April. Well honestly I was thinking the end of March, but you know I still have to go to class and everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    hey. it's sunday. i was going to yell at you to update because its been like two days... but then i realized it would not be right considering my personal dry spell... quandary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1