kat's korner

Wednesday, March 16

didn't think it would turn out bad

I got my hair dyed this morning. My cousin really pissed me off becuase she didn't show up, so someone else did it. bitches. I went brunette. its got red highlights. I thought it might make me look less pasty pale, but I think it only made me look more pale, but who could tell with this bitchy weather. The fucking dog wont shut up.

spring break has kind of sucked, but what could I expect. I'm in a really terrible mood today. I went to the dentist this afternoon and he was like umm yeah you actually have 3 more cavities but one may need a root canal, but if it does you have to pay more because its in the back of your mouth. fucking bitches.

so i have to go back to the dentist tomorrow and friday and get my wisdom teeth which grew in sideways out when I get out of school for summer. i fucking hate this. I wish they would just give me dentures. geez. i fucking hate teeth. I don't really mind getting the work done, I just hate the expense. Ugh i hate money. always ruining everything.

now im sitting alone in the dark. I feel like it should be much later, I don't feel like reading. I wish it wasn't such bitchy weather then I might go for a walk.

sorry this was overdue and depressing. see ya.

the title is from a jon brion song from the huckabees soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1