kat's korner

Friday, March 25

king of carrot flowers

walking back from my drawing class I saw a medium sized girl in a tshirt. Piggly Wiggly, of the famed grocery store decorated the front of her shirt. His face on the tshirt invited an unbecoming comparison to the girl's own stout one. It was unfortunate for all.

Callie, Megan Tribble, and Mary are coming up to Athens this afternoon. It should be fun. I should clean the room though.

I've had a nonstop headache all week long, I guess I have some kind of allergy. Suck.

The East West bus rides by the public housing, which is right on the edge of the campus. Usually all of the doors are shut and blinds drawn, but today there were alot of people outside milling around. They moved in slow motion, movement that was only accentuated by their obese bodies. A few people waved at the bus as it drove by, which made it even more depressing somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1