kat's korner

Thursday, March 31

fatsuits and oprah and me and david o'russell

my nails are unusually shiny right now

in my 3d class we're making wire extensions of our bodies. The other kids in my class are doing gothic wings and peacock headresses...

im doing a fatsuit!

well its more of a pregnancy belly with some junk in the trunk. I'm going to make it really sturdy so I can wear it over oversized clothing later.

in a few minutes I'm going to see 3 Kings directed by David O'Russell who did Huckabees, so that should be good.

today before I went to class I was watching oprah and it was about swingers so i really wanted to go to class late but then i found a tape so im pretty excited to see it. ill never look at my neighbors the same way again.

every time i'm on my way to the shower I'm like geez don't forget to shave don't forget to shave and then I always do. I always realize I forgot when I'm toweling off though so I really could, but then the towel would be all soggy and you know my hair would be all cold, and I just don't really think its worth that. But in art history today we were looking at this feather this guy made completely from his back hair so I guess if I forget enough I can turn it into an art project.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    WHAZZAKAZZA WHAAAAAAAAA?!

    FATTY SUIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Oh Lordy I'm so excited for this. You shall wear it out this summer ("wear out" not only meaning "take in public," but also implying "use so much it'll be a freaking normie suit by the time we're done with it")

    ditto on the back hair thing...at least hopefully if all that back hair made it into the project, it might not be on his back anymore...I hope?

    Swingers are totally gross but I can't judge because you just never know where life will lead you!
    Did Oprah show a clip of the Ice Storm?

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    wow- fat suit... there was this lady i saw the other day with a really really really big buft, like out of control. i will try to track her down so that she can be your model, because man oh man. you just can't even imagine... because the rest of her was regular sized but her butt was like geeze

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1