kat's korner

Saturday, March 26

very much vodka...

it was a strange night. hung out with callie et all and mary and megan. it was only strange because something was just really off.

i'm really tired, i woke up still drunk this morning and then had the mother of all hangovers shortly thereafter.

watched part of the badluck bears, decided it was the best movie ever and returned to bed.

spoke to roommate briefly, ran to shower

ran back from shower put on appropriate driving attire, gas station purchased big gulp sprite, realized I left my credit card with callie who was already back in the atl

drove back to atlanta, hung out with eddie and then fam, hung out with mare and holly.

this weekend has been a small view of the summer that awaits, but it should be better. it has to be. It's not that this weekend has been bad, it has been sketch though. I have to do something about all of this and i have to start by brushing my teeth. bobby got my flask open. i was soo happy and relieved. i never want to return to athens, too much embarrassment. i'm extremely tired, but I don't really feel like i want to sleep. oh well. i guess i will nothing else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1