kat's korner

Tuesday, March 29

my hair looks like the lead singer of the fiery furnace's hair and you can't have it

Things that prove im not a witch:
1. My still very much alive Math teacher
2. The fat on my stomach
3. my living situation
4. the fact that I don't own Arthur
5. the fact that I have no boyfriend
6. sometimes I miss the bus
7. I still own a car
8. I'm not married to Stephen Murdoch
9. hangovers
10. the existance of Athens, Georgia

I used to take sooo many naps that I would never get that nappy feeling when I woke up you know the tiredness in the throat the laziness of the body that only begs for you to crawl back in to bed and resume. But the feeling has returned, and frankly I'm ok with that. I love that feeling.

I never unpacked my clean clothes from easter oops. I need to take my searsucker skirt to the cleaners because I spilled frappuccinno on it and everytime I look in the mirror it's all i see.

Did I tell you that I might have found the car that hit mine in the parking lot? Because yes, it's true I might have. The coppers told me what kind of car it probably was judging by where it hit and the paint color it left and then this girl who was driving in a car matching that description almost ran me over in the parking deck. Later when I passed by her car I was like oh yeah I should look. And there were paint marks right where they would have been if she hit maude! But it was night and I couldn't see the color clearly. I'll go back late tonight or tomorrow morning and find her car because I wrote down the tag number and make and model of her car. Then I'm going to press charges for hit and run. Justice! I'm pretty sure this would upgrade my status to full fledged sleuth.

Have I told you lately that I loved you? Have I told you lately I'm always thinking of you? You fill me heart with gladness you take away all my sadness.

That wasn't for you. But I'll give you 3 clues as to who it was meant for:

1. She's the best woman you'll ever know
2. She used to date Steadman
3. Her name spelled backwards is the name of her production company, HARPO

hahahahahahahaha

Oprah WILL NEVER DIE

Sincerely,
Katherine F. Turner, esq.
sleuth
pilgrim impersonator
oprah lover

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1