kat's korner

Monday, March 28

that's me trying

i look like a victim of domestic violence. the chairs in the dorm room rock but not that far back. the bottom of my arm is as black and blue and hilarious.

this weekend i was putting on some makeup and then it smudged and it kind of looked like I had a black eye. It was awesome and it reminded me of that time Becky took pictures of herself with a homemade black eye and then couldn't afford to pay for them all so she had to give some back to the clerk. hahahahaha. my apologies to becky if I made any of that up.

i have two drawings due wednesday. the assignment is a universal symbol and then a second drawing of a personal symbol that means the same thing. I'm drawing myself with the universal symbol for choking and then the second me with a hotdog. I haven't started and I need to.

the title of this post comes from the best song off the new William Shatner cd Has Been, the song "features" Aimee Mann and Ben Folds.

Whoa I'm going to watch I heart Huckabees and intermittently nap. yessss

Things on my breakfast tray:
1. scrambled eggs portion: roughly 2 1/2
2. 2 pieces of toast medium toasted with a tblsp. peach jelly spread
3. 1 80z. skim milk
4. 1 8oz. smelly water
5. fork!
6. knife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1