kat's korner

Wednesday, April 13

Look on what I have done and despair

I finished my computer test. whewww... failed. who cares? not me. I do care that ist about to rain and I want to watch it through the window and be warm and dry and asleep and watching Law and Order SVU. So let's measure the floor!

173 in divided by 12 ft. 5 in.

24 times 4 lus 11 = 8 ft 11in.

that's the measurement of my dorm. incidentally my foot is 9 inches long. deal with it fool.

becky's bitch girlfriend story- hilarious

the devil is beating his wife outside-- wait don't look!

oglethorpe gives out ice cream cones, I'm glad I only recently found out because my ass could be ALOT bigger.

10 celebrity enemies:

meathead
marlee matlin
dr. phil
jane fonda
lucy lui
robin williams
billy joel
the orange haired detective from the early days of SVU
mother superior from the sound of music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1