kat's korner

Tuesday, April 12

unrelated/ boring thoughts

oh man this has been a rushed week and its only tuesday.

I just feel like I should be stressed because you know tests, projects etc. But as usual I'm not. hahaha. no complaints here.

yesterday I accidentally took a 3 hour nap.

it was pleasant waking up from though right in time for oprah so no regrets.

i just finished my math project in 30 minutes awesome.

my bed is calling me... please go to sleep watching Mary Tyler Moore... please?

I trapped a wasp yesterday.

I miss my parent's dog.

The Fiery Furnace's concert FRIDAY

I thought I had an ulcer once.

I didn't really.

That's why I said though instead of had.

I'm listening to Fiona Apple and inching closer to the bed.

I need to finish a drawing

and study for a test I will never study for.

its all a mistake.

all apologies for a boring entry. imsotired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1