kat's korner

Wednesday, April 6

one toke over the line sweet jesus: let's try this again

umm... so as mentioned previously I have two tests tomorrow. I don't understand anything for the math one as usual. I'm screwed. I just need to get a c in the class. Meaning that I really need to keep my A in art history. I hate studying. It doesn't matter.

10 things I have been meaning to say:

1.My dad has to have one of his kidneys taken out. He just found out today.

2.I want some chocolate. I guess I'll walk up to the BP. But wait I really need to stay and study. CONFLICTED.

3.Here's how to break it: Lay down on the futon and watch tv/nap.

4.I will regret this decision, but not until TOMORROW!!

5.The window next to my computer was left open so everything I own is covered in fucking pollen.

6.This is why I hate Spring this and pastel colors and giant bees everywhere and spring fever which makes me want to quit working and start making out with whoever I see.

7.I'm obsessed with Law & Order:SVU. All I am saying is give it a chance, or don't if you want to you know have a regular life.

Predictions for the future of commenters:

8.Amanda, you shall add to your walls of As

9. Holly, you will one day own a cowboy hat store, akin to the boot outlet. Or maybe you'll work at the boot outlet!

10. Becky, you shall feel the glow of Fran Drescher's Face Upon your own smashed against the tv screen this Friday at 8:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1