kat's korner

Tuesday, April 5

One toke over the line sweet jesus

Three examples of how I wasted yesterday:
1. two distinct naps
2. Behind the Scenes Mork and Mindy Movie
3. coating my hand in glue and peeling it off

Three reasons I cannot waste today:
1. Math Test Thursday
2. Art History Test Thursday
3. unfinished 3D project due in 4 hours.

BTW while putting on makeup a few minutes ago I realized that one of my eyes is more open then the other one. How troubling! I mean I had noticed it before but today it is ridiculous. The left eye looks like its in a stuck in a come hither stare and the right is in a constant state of surprise. Embarrasment thy name is genes.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    hey! i have a math test thursday. we must do well. okay, it is settled-- we will do well. great. good.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    hey katherine

    i'm in class :-( !!

    i used to think my eyes were different sizes, but I think one grew, or got smaller, they seem about the same now. but genes are the cause of embarrassment..whetever you said, i agree with that. :-P

    that's a good song too...one toke over the line..no one here at freakin FU has it on their Itunes. because they all listen to shitty music. :-P
    peace out.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Why don't you look at it this way:

    THIS one is bigger than THIS one because This one is the mommy and This one is the baby and they hold hands because they are FRIENDS. They're friends.

    maybe all your entries should be titled "one toke over the line sweet jesus" because, you know, that's funny stuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1