kat's korner

Sunday, April 10

shut it and leave

hi, my name is katherine and I hate you.

hmm... am i kidding? not tonight.

But I don't hate you Mary Richards!

Today Eddie and I went to Value City and then to the best dollar store in the world next door, and here's the worst news today: IT WAS CLOSED!!! So then we went to that sketch store next door and I found this cheap plastic painted gold picture frame with a picture of Elizabeth Taylor and the guy gave it to me for free! It was one of the best things that has happened to me in weeks or ever whatever. Anyway now I'm going to glue it to my dashboard so I can stare at Elizabeth Taylor (circa Cleopatra time period). So that's pretty cool.

Later we went to Walmart, and that was pretty nice and I bought Mary Tyler Moore Season 1 for 14.44, it used to be 45.00! What a deal, and now I just want to watch it forever!

My roommate left the window open freaking again so there is a wasp in the room. Can you just freaking keep the window shut for the next month? It's not hard, actually its easier to keep it shut.

I have to finish a freaking drawing for tomorrow I hate the drawing. I hate it alot. Get it? I hate it. Just like I hate you remember?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1