kat's korner

Monday, April 18

we've done alot more with alot less

oh man what's today. oh yeah its monday!

Monday monday can't beat that day.

i did my math homework. I have to drive to get gas, then to target. I'm watching Law & Order: SVU and its a good one about mail order brides.

I need to work on my chuck close portrait. Oh man sometimes I feel like I'm smarter then these detectives.

There's this girl in my drawing class. She's from Canada and plays volleyball for UGA. All she talks about is how sarcastic she is. I guess she's "too nice" and is holding it back because I have never heard her say anything sarcastic or funny.

the tv is 8 in from my head. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting brain cancer.

Ok im moving to the futon because its my last night with it, which is sad. I laid on it alot. oh sloth how i love thee.

today i registered on abc.com to potentially get paid to watch tv.

amy sedaris was on oprah today, my head almost exploded!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1