kat's korner

Sunday, April 17

guess that makes you the weiner queen

it's sunday night again.

i updated my pictures. you can see them by clicking where it says pictures to your right.

on friday I slipped on the rug and hit my wrist on the beveled counter top edge. It ripped off the skin and created a bruise.

on saturday I was playing with Ted and he jumped up and bit the fat part of my hand under my thumb and my wrist. They both bled profusely. It's hard to type.

Better news: I went to see the Fiery Furnaces on Friday night FOR FREE at emory. IT was AWESOME. One of the best concerts I've been to. And I bought a Fiery Furnaces tote bag and tshirt. Fun!

Bad News: My dad has blood poisoning from his kidney, so he has to get medicine through a port for the next two weeks and then get his right kidney out. So you know if praying is your thing, then please do it.

Good News: Only 10 more days to wake up at 7am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1