kat's korner

Wednesday, April 20

come back to the five and dime jimmy dean jimmy dean

so the shirt i'm wearing makes me look like im much more well endowed then i actually am, or maybe its the other way around...

that reminds me! In my drawing class we're doing group projects and these 10 ft. long murals. Everyone else's group is all serious with flowers and rabbits and crazy faced people, but the images we used on ours are all from my wall of happiness so you know there's some Dolly parton, and jetsons, and an old woman in a blow up pool, and the fat kid from kindergarten cop that eats everyone else's lunch. It's awesome. I'll have to take a picture of it to put on here.

You're so far away doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?


i typed fat instead of far. hahaha

They're taking down our lofts in a few minutes. Well hopefully in a few minutes. I went down to ask them 45 minutes ago so you know if they could just come do it now so i can lay in bed for the next 20 days that would be great.

I really want to go see a double feature today, but I keep debating rather I should go to class or not.

I just killed a bug with two fingers I should embroider that on a jacket.

I don't like the new pope. He's looks like a villain in a movie, and I've never been completely sure of what eggs benedicte is so you know that's unsettling.

Ok seriously come take down this fucking loft. I can't wait to roll out of bed in the morning.

I said goodbye to love.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    things I like about this post:
    1) use of the term "well-endowed"
    2) your AWESOME-SOUNDING mural
    3) "so fat away" hahahaa
    4) it's so true
    5) forgot about double features
    6) pope rant - eggs benedict, what are you?
    7) I totally read "dog" instead of "bug" with that jacket embroidery thing...whoa
    8) goodbye to love! There are no tomorrows for this heart...'o' mine....time and time again the chance for love has passed me by...blah blah sad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1