kat's korner

Sunday, April 24

i wouldn't be caught dead in space

yes, i shall ice my back forever. or just until it stops hurting, which hopefully will be soon.

i think i have some more work to do tonight, but I just can't see myself getting off this bed until at least tomorrow at 7am.

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN for the end of Athens and me:

Drawing Classes: 3
Days of Class: 5
Weeks of Athens:3
Exams:3
Days:16
Days of School:8

I don't know how my back was injured but ever since last night it has been really difficult to move.

ice leaks bitches. i wouldn't be caught dead in space.

i would like an aquarium. my hair looked pretty today after i washed it. and i ate some brocoli cheese soup for dinner delicious!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    if you only knew my obsession with broccoli and cheese soup... ps i could never have an aquarium after seeing life aquatic, because it could never be pretty enough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1