kat's korner

Thursday, April 21

steadfastly

it's thursday night!

today was a pleasant day!

Beautiful weather, it made me sad that I don't like Athens, it's pretty when you're happy.

BUT NOT a pleasant night, too much work to do. tonight, this weekend, forever. FOREVER IS GOING TO START TONIGHT FOREVER IS GOING TO START TONIGHT.

drawing project drawing project drawing project hmm but ruffles cheddar& sour cream baked lays are calling me from my desk. here's a tip of my hat to becky:

chips: so katherine I im so tasty (rubbing front of bag) why don't you eat some
me: look chips I saw your calories per serving and I also saw my ass in the mirror today
chips: no i swear your so slender and I'm BAKED not fried!
me: (reaches) no... wait must do work
chips: why would you work when you can eat?
me: chips if you love me so much why don't you marry me?
(chips and kat run off together in to the sunset)

fin.

hahahahhahahahahaha

yeah ok cool. not as good as becky's. i like plays. I DONT LIKE COMING UP WITH SHITTY IDEAS.

where has all my creativity gone? where has all the creativity gone? Not into my final drawing proposal that's where not gone. can't talk right dammit.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I liked it...I liked it a lot. A LOT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1