kat's korner

Monday, May 9

Facebook stalker #2

PursuingYale: hey there
imSOtired67: hello
PursuingYale: i saw you on facebook, saw you were a cutie and a single mom, thought id say happy mothers day
imSOtired67: oh thanks. but im not a single mom
imSOtired67: one of my good friends is though
PursuingYale: oh, well then happy mothers day and congrats to the lucky guy
imSOtired67: haha thanks, ill tell her
imSOtired67: wait it gets creepier
imSOtired67: PursuingYale: is it the girl on your friends list, callie?
imSOtired67: yeah
PursuingYale: ill just click the link and tell her myself;-)
imSOtired67: ok cool
PursuingYale: she is beautiful as well
PursuingYale: and married, i see a ring on her finger?

So this is probably my last post from UGA. That was the conversation I had with Facebook Stalker number 2 haha. So creepy.

3 hours until my last exam. I haven't studied yet. I don't really plan to. I gave my balloons to the girl down the hall because I didn't want to take them to my car. She thought it was a heartfelt gesture. oops well it doesn't matter I'll never see her again.

It's strange to be leaving somewhere I have concentrated so hard on hating for so long. And planned on leaving for so long. I mean I've been seeing this room empty for so long in my head its strange to see it empty in reality.

So a final fuck you to athens, I hated you alot, and you found ways to justify my hatred everyday. So thanks for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1