kat's korner

Monday, May 2

Today is the day, I think of you

Today is the last day of classes, I suppose this fact should propel me to go to my last computer class, but why break my no going to class since Spring Break streak?

I wish I was napping. I should make a tshirt that says that. Yes, will do.

Other tshirt ideas for bitchy people who like unfunny tshirts:

If I liked you, we'd be friends right now
Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, its a way of life
Do I look like a people person?

Ok I actually stole the last one from this girl on the street and I would have to agree with it. She did not look like a people person. But then again I don't know many people who do.

I hate those abrasive tshirts. And the people who wear them are always the meekest of the crowd, so then I'm like are you expressing what you can't say through your tshirt or are you wearing it ironically?

I doubt the latter.

oh well off the stalk people through the internet and do more countdowns.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    tshirts, man. I remeber when I was young...it was a really long time ago but I saw these shirts that said "I'm a georgia girl and I can kick your butt." I was like what?? You're making shirts for little girls that say I'm gonna kick your butt? It just seemed weird and too aggressive for anyone's shirt. Yeah, your shirt shouldn't say anything that you wouldn't say yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1