kat's korner

Wednesday, May 25

my hair... it smells

sometimes i think that i smell bad but actually its just my hair. And then I reflect:

Katherine, would you prefer your hair to smell at night or for you to smell at night?

hey kirstie allie I'm watching fat actress. and it makes me kind of sad. i should start exercising.

hey tracey chapman you've got a fast car fast enough that we can drive away. well not you and me but you get the point.

ok plans for tomorrow:

build dvd shelf finally
pretend to call people to schedule apts i will never go to
sales meeting
sleep alot
take ted on a walk
dye hair
think of you reading this yawning.

i cleaned ALOT yesterday. and bought alot of books today. maybe ill read tomorrow. yes, its a plan.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Katherine!

    Build that shelf. Dye that hair. I wish I was dyeing my hair, but it would just fade again. Whatevs. And they don't put enough dye in the little bottles to saturate my massive amounts of hair. Maybe I should get a haircut.

    Anyway. Thanks for the link. The Iceman says thanks. Maybe I'll email you so you can have my address too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1