kat's korner

Friday, May 13

write down 400 names fast...

So I'm really happy. and I hope it stays that way.

I found a job with vector marketing. selling knives. hahahaha

but seriously.

my boss really likes me I'm a very "strong candidate, and he wants to put me on the fast track to management"

hahahaha

so think hard on this. Can I come over to your house and cut a penny in your living room?

But yeah i'm actually really excited about it, but I already kind of feel pressured to come up with appointments but that's ok because I have to keep a smile on my face and become a positive professional person when i walk through the doors of Vector Marketing.

But its a pretty sweet deal because I get paid 15 dollars just for going to people's house for a 45 minute appointement and more if they buy.

So this guy is stalking me through facebook. but he's nice enough I guess. Maybe its all coming together, all I had to do was leave Athens.

So yeah I don't know. I still have to write down 400 of my closest friends and relatives and read through the selling spiel before I go to bed so I guess I better go.

You would tell me if I was joining a cult right?

6 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    No, I wouldn't tell you if you were joining a cult. And you're not, by the way...

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    It sounds ok to me, I guess. I wouldn't do it, but then again, I'm hesitant for any job. You definitely need to write a book one day. But if you don't like this knife business you can always quit I guess??

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Catherine,

    Um, a bunch of kids at Wesleyan did Cutco/Vector and it is WAAAAAY sketch. Just be careful - and maybe ask around?

    Stacy Strickland Ekmark

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Linda I just discovered your little journal. Please include an entire pursusing yale conversation next time! and everyone i've been talking to about to this cutting business says they have rallies and stuff and try to suck you in for life. however, shane would likes to buy some cuttlery. ~Callahan E. Wilson III.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    he he he...here i am again, biotch.

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Don't worry, katherine - we'll get you out of this cult.

    What's that? You want me to buy some knives?!

    Sounds like a great idea! Take me with you! You see those guys over there? They think you're bad and they're trying to stop you from selling knives! Take me with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1