kat's korner

Wednesday, May 18

just the norm... sacrificed a few virgins, drank some kool aid

So today was pretty sweet...

1. I got my base burn so i can burn with ease the rest of the summer
2. I saw Callie, Jenna, Megan, and Lily!
3. I bought this half sweater thing at Charlotte Russe
4. I was on the Southeastern Region Newsletter for my first weekend of sales
5. I booked the hotel for the roadtrip
6. I ordered Pete and Pete online
7. I rented Eyes Wide Shut
8. I went to Towne Centre Malle
9. I offered the bird to 3 fellow drivers
10. I only called two people bitches after I hung up the phone! Were you one of the lucky few?

Yeah so my body aches from this sunburn. It's so ridiculous because my skin was so pale so I don't know what I was thinking going out in the sun at the peak of the day. Oh well it was beautiful weather and it felt so good.

I had never been to Town Center. And it had more to offer than I expected. Note to self: Stop spending money asshole. Babies don't cost money, they make money. I should have a baby to make more money! Great Plan. Oh jerri, and oh katherine.

Hey Katherine. Yeah? Hey Katherine. Yeah?

Why don't you rent some creepy sex movie with two people you hate?

Ok, I know just the one.

My poor little dog Ted has to get surgery tomorrow. Reasons:
1. To be fixed
2. To remove the mites from his ear

Point 2: Never let a dog you care about stay in a kennel.

Plans for tomorrow include:
1. waking up 9ish to call in to mofo work
2. going back to sleep
3. shower light packing
4. sell eddie knives
5. return home
6. drive to furman to see holly.
7. I hope that wasn't supposed to be a surprise
8. ruin holly's surprise
9. sleep in the car because everyone hates me for ruining the surprise
10. walk home

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    hey Katherine, what's your webshots site? I'm just curious...

    By the way, I hope your dog's surgery went well. And I like to sacrifice people, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1