kat's korner

Tuesday, May 17

how am I not myself?

ok because I feel this blog has become a downer lately, and I do not wish to subjugate you, my gentle readers, to such filth I shall list all the pleasant things I can think of right now:

1. bright tulips
2. new shoes
3. comfortable shoes
4. knee socks
5. argyle
6. my school sweater
7. ted, my dog
8. his hamster wheel
9. cereal
10. alcohol's effect
11. pete and pete coming out on dvd tomorrow
12. i really want to make it 15
13. quitting something you hate
14. rubbing an itch
15. sleeping with no alarm

yeah yeah definatly sleep. i want to get out of here. no scratch that I MUST get out of here.

My feelings can best be expressed by the inner dialogue of Mr. Albert Markovski.

Motherfucking cocksucker motherfucking shit fucker what am I doing? What am I doing? I don't know what I'm doing. I'm doing the best that I can. I know that's all I can ask of myself. Is that good enough? Is my work doing any good? Is anybody paying attention? Is it hopeless to try and change things? The African guy is a sign, right? Because if he isn't, than nothing in this world makes any sense to me. I'm fucked! Maybe I should quit. Don't quit! Maybe I should just fucking quit. Don't fucking quit! I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to fucking do anymore! Fucker! Fuck shit!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Yeah thanks bitch. We didn't even end up doing anything. We went to the mall and ate a cheap ass dinner. Then Megan was like uhh I'm going home now. We were like ok...so then Jenna just came over. So anyways, call me later so we can get together if possible before the Saturday get together? Haha, ok talk to you later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1