kat's korner

Tuesday, May 31

jack nicholson... yeah i would take that

Why would Larry Sanders be on Character You Love to Hate on TVLand's Top 10?

I don't hate Larry. I like Larry. Perhaps that's the problem. hahaha

so anyway today was a busy day:

1. woke up at 10!
2. drove to dunwoody!
3. took survey on sports clothing! Got Paid!
4. drove to chamblee!
5. picked up eddie from car fixing place!
6. chick-fil-a lunch!
7. went to see about new beach. com job (ray riticher's aunt. sounds good. thanks amanda and mrs. meng!)!
8. drove to decatur so eddie could buy new smog cd!
9. sam's club so i bought Golden Girls season 2!
10. Kroger and got ginger ale mismarked for free! ok!
11. Make Salsa with Eddie and then eat dinner!
12. Find out that Tullis is definatly going on roadtrip!
13. Hopefully last knife selling appointment ever!

Nice Day. Getting Tired of the weather but I don't care. Tomorrow should be good too. And the roadtrip shall be golden. I bought Travel Size Guess Who! From Target to remake my childhood!! yesss...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger kat said…

    did i say larry sanders?

    I'm so stupid I meant Larry David. No one hate Larry Sanders. Well maybe Becky. hahaha

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    i do enjoy exclamation points. i think they might be my favorite form of punctuation.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Katherine! About this roadtrip...exactly what time are we leaving? i'll probably call you too, communicating by blog isnt the most efficient

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1