kat's korner

Sunday, May 29

suddenly everything has changed

Law and Order: SVU Sunday? ok.

Right now I'm watching this one about this old man who gets his "johnson" cut off on a subway platform by some people who live under the subway and are controlled by this guy named Lucifer. But now it turns out that the guy who is now without his manhood keeps women in a dungeon. hmm... interesting episode. Watch out New Yorkers lots of perverts living under the subway.

Last night I went to that house in Dunwoody off Spalding that they kept building on to and onto until they ran out of money and were vacated. Extremely strange, but intersting to gawk at.

I also lost my Blockbuster DVD on Friday night. oops. the search continues.

I bought a dress yesterday. It looks like the upholstery from my living room couch. And I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1