kat's korner

Wednesday, June 8

uhh yeah... we don't have spoons

tonight Eddie and I ventured to GreenBriar Mall to the Michael Johnson theater more specifically for a free screening of the Honeymooners. We were the only white people in the theater, and this person with a camera kept taking pictures of only us. It was a promotion for "upscale" magazine. When I say "up" you say "scale"


UP

did you say scale?

UP

that's right.

So anyway i went to work at the internet company again today. And it was pleasant even. It's a good thing.
And I ate at Krystal, that's right. I'm sorry I ever went to White Castle. It was an judgement call and I failed.

We were early for the movie so we went to Wendy's where I bought a "You Pick 'n Mix Frosty" I requested Butterfinger, but they were out so I settled for Oreo. My brother asked for a spoon so that he could eat his frosty. She was like " uhh yeah. we don't have spoons." "But how can I eat this" (gesturing to Frosty). (she hands a plastic fork through sliding window) After I quit laughing I realized they had given me a straw to eat my pick n mix frosty with. Assholes. the king made things right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1